- Use with DART-SVP automation
- Holds DART source at 45 degree angle
- Bevelled cap enables closer positioning of DART to the sample
- Permits analysis of solid objects ranging including glass slides, paper, tablets, and metal surfaces
- Permits reliable movement of samples through the ionization region for continuous inspection of the surface
The DART® SVP source is configured for operation in line with the API inlet of most LC/MS systems. DART® SVP with SVP-45A option enables desorption at 45° off-axis, while maintaining the focal point of the DART® desorption gas on the targeted sample. Efficient ion collection and transfer to the mass spectrometer is enabled by the VAPUR® interface.